Technical Analyst (m/f)
Speedinvest is a leading European venture capital fund for digital startups. With $100M under management, Speedinvest works side-by- side with early-stage entrepreneurs to build great companies. Thanks to our hands-on model, our global partner network and our operations in Silicon Valley, we have managed to become one of the main focal points for the European startup community. We do investments from pre-seed through Series-A and a big portion of our value-add comes through operational work. We concentrate on projects where we have direct experience, networks, and where we can take a well-defined, intensive operational role, and significantly create value for founders and shareholders.
As an analyst at Speedinvest you will be responsible for supporting our partners in dealflow evaluation. This includes extensive industry analysis (competitive landscape, customer trends, business model evaluation, etc) as well as assessing business plans and pitch decks from a technical point of view. Moreover you will assist our portfolio companies on a variety of tasks, such as writing grant applications, preparing presentations, and market research.
- You are a startup afficionado. Reading Techcrunch is part of your daily routine and the festival of choice is Pioneers. You understand acronyms like CAC, LTV & LiqPref.
- You take the initiative. What matters to us is your drive, your ability to learn fast and your high level of self-organization.
- You have a finished university degree. Technical background is required (mathematics, informatics, business informatics, physics, statistics).
- You love numbers, structure and results.
- Excel, Power Point, Wordpress and social media are your daily tools.
- Excellent German and English. Additional languages are an advantage.
Your Personal Profile
- Self-driven and independent.
- Curious, adaptive & flexible. You prefer new challenges over routines.
- An entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude facilitated by continuous learning.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to digest complex information, form a distinct point of view, and communicate it in a clear and relevant way.
- Full-time position (40h/week) based in 1010 Vienna.
- Salary: Minimum 2.400 EUR gross/month depending on experience.
- Please send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch with you! Links to other websites and resources where we might learn more about you (personal blog, Twitter, Github, etc.) are greatly appreciated.