Technical Product Manager - Marketing Tech (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager (f/m, full-time) to start immediately in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Germany.
With millions of regular users and more than 7000 hours of premium content, Babbel.com is growing fast while shaping the future of learning.
You are an enthusiastic, high energy individual who is excited to optimise and improve language learning products on web and mobile as well as driving marketing related projects in the challenging setting of a fast moving company.
The Marketing Tech team is a cross-functional team combining marketing experts and engineers which is responsible for supporting our marketeers with the newest technology & tools for acquiring, targeting and retargeting users.
Within this team, you will take the role as the product manager for CRM system integrations such as email and push notification service providers to serve all needs of our CRM team.
In addition, you are willing to expand your knowledge fast and grow into other marketing technology areas and take over additional responsibilities as needed - with the possibilty of acting as a product owner of a dedicated team in the future.
- Scope, define and drive the evolution of our CRM related toolings
- Define, manage and execute product roadmap and release schedule, acting as a partner between engineering, marketing and business development to ensure that deliverables are understood, projects and features prioritized successfully delivered
- Own product backlog as Product Owner and specify product requirements using user-centered, experience-driven specification methodologies such as user flows and BDD-styled user stories where required
- Determine best methods to test potential solutions and gather feedback including market analysis, competitive benchmarking, identification of partner and consumer needs
- Influence the product strategy with seniors and directors and manage key strategic initiatives - if required across multiple teams
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus and creating buy-in on priorities leading to product execution
- Align on roadmap together with Marketing Tech Product Managers
- Work closely together with other Product Managers at Babbel
- Minimum 3 years product management experience or equivalent
- Experience with email service provider integrations
- Experience in databases such as MySQL
- Proven creative problem solving and analytical, innovative mindset
- Deep understanding of system integration and platform overview
- BONUS: Experience in big data and data integration
- BONUS: Experience with push notification provider integrations
- BONUS: Experience with any other CRM related tool (campaign management systems)
- BONUS: Startup, entrepreneurial experience
- BONUS: Experience in partner management as being a B2B customer
- BONUS: Experience as a Scrum Product Owner
- You will change the way of learning for millions of users worldwide
- A world-class marketing team and highly motivated marketing tech team that wants to push boundaries
- Potential within a fast growing team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international team from over 25 different nationalities
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Berlin scene
- Great company benefits (High-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks, Hackathons etc.)