Technical Project Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
building10 is a company builder that focuses on B2B startups. Our mission is to build 10 companies in this space within the next 3 years. We work together closely with our companies.
Currently we are looking for a Technical Project Manager (m/f).
- Overall production including idea development, content creation and scheduling
- Autonomous planning, leading and developing of software projects
- Development of concepts, processes and solutions for the IT management
- Independent set-up of projects
- Implementation of enhancements, improvements and interfaces
- Quality assurance, documentation and coordination of functionality and integration tests
- Degree with a special focus on Business Administration / IT or a related subject
- Professional experience in IT (Software/ Systems, Engineering Platforms), including experience in managing complex IT projects and advising teams
- Good technical command in the area of Version Control Systems is a plus
- Industry recognized project management certification (PMP/PMI/Prince 2) would be beneficial
- Track record of planning and delivering large and complex projects, preferably on an international level
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Goal-oriented, with an ability to quickly build multiple cross-border relationships
- Language skills: English and German full professional proficiency
What we offer
- Open structures with welcome feedback
- Room for your own ideas
- The opportunity to work with equally smart and energetic people
- International team
- Flat hierarchies
- A team of energetic entrepreneurs
- Great loft office in the middle of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Hardware of your choice
- Assistance with all logistic matters if you would need to move to Berlin
One more thing: Passion beats experience!
Interested? Please get in touch with Tina.