Technical Success Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are DCMN, the 2nd fastest growing company in Germany within the advertising/marketing industry – according to FOCUS Magazine. To help us continue on this exciting path, we’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic and well-connected Technical Success Manager (m/f), based in our headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed company who develops performance-driven growth marketing solution for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, Radio, Online, and Mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of over 100 young and highly skilled professionals to realise our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kochi, New York, Paris, Hamburg and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Secret Escapes, Jimdo, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Kabam and Vestiaire Collective.
As our Technical Success Manager, you’ll be based in our team of Account Managers. As our ideal candidate, you will be a natural problem-solver and a strong communicator. You will report directly to our Account Director, and you’ll work closely with our team of Account and Campaign managers in helping them to accelerate the resolution of technical support requests while staying cool under pressure.
- Support our account and campaign managers with technical challenges they face with our technology products while managing client campaigns
- Work closely together with Sales Managers to provide technical expertise and solutions to technical challenges
- Support our clients in successfully onboard to our marketing tools and be responsible for comprehensive 1st level support of all upcoming technical requests via phone, chat, and email
- Setup advertising campaigns, including tracking code and SDK implementations on client apps/websites, interfacing with Ad Networks, pre-launch campaign reviews, creative implementations and testing, campaign entry and post-launch verification as well as ongoing monitoring of running campaigns
- Drive incoming support requests to resolutions quickly, be accountable for ticket ownership and client satisfaction
- Maintain and manage our knowledge base (FAQ, help articles, etc.)
- Support our product managers and UX/UI experts with suggestion on how to improve our technology to provide a world-class user experience for our clients
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role in the mobile or digital industry (Campaign Manager, Ad Operations Manager, etc.)
- Previous experience from a client facing role
- Ability to test, investigate, analyze & solve technical challenges independently, and clearly communicate solutions in a comprehensible form quickly
- Basic knowledge in SQL is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, additional languages are a plus (German, French, etc.)
- Based on extreme ambitions, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently and you have the ability to identify creative workarounds for clients’ needs
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution
- You’re highly structured and know what needs to get done: You manage the various technical and conceptual requirements and the delivery in a structured manner together with colleagues from different teams
- Strong customer service skills, able to effectively communicate (written and verbal), and proactively manage customer expectations
- You’re a team player
What do we offer?
- An exciting position within an international team of top-performers
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit as well as a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Be part of our growing and international team and help us realize our bold vision
- Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Anna Rytarowski (firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.