Technology Expert (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you interested in major changes like the Internet of Things, Smart & Connected Homes and Buildings, Data driven Business Models, Sharing Economy in the Energy Sector and others? We are.
innogy is one of Europe’s largest energy companies and it has bold plans to become the energy industries innovation leader. The innogy Innovation GmbH is leading this charge, disrupting innogy’s business model and shaping the future of the industry. We have set up outposts in Silicon Valley, London, Berlin and Tel Aviv, created Lighthouses to focus our efforts in specific areas of customer insight, and are now rapidly developing and testing new business models in small, dedicated Proof of Concept (POC) teams.
These teams are the driving force of the innogy Innovation GmbH. Using Lean and Agile methodologies and operating with a start-up mentality they are building the new business models which will transform innogy. This isn’t just another job at a big utility company.
Be part of the exciting development of a broad range of new products in the area of Smart & Connected Home and Buildings. Driven by a global team of inventive and committed specialists, enhanced by a capable and resourceful multinational enterprise. In this environment, you have the opportunity to work with the top of the class in digital innovation and a network of determined experts in every field, all supported by a global company that has put the promotion of start-ups and innovation as their top priority for the next decade.
Our Smart & Connected Lighthouse Lead needs a well connected expert into the IoT-business with focus on Smart & Connected IT-solutions. For both B2C and B2B customers. You have a broad IT-knowledge in general with focus on IoT-infrastructure, Hardware and Software. You are aware of the latest developments in the IoT-business and keen in applying them.
- Foresight & trend scouting with technology focus
- Support Smart & IoT Pre-POCs (e.g. consulting on technology needs, help select technology/suppliers)
- Work on Pre-POCs and POCs together with Venture Developers, Partners, Suppliers, Internals
- Knowledge Transfer into the group due to S & C-technical topics
- 3-5+ year professional experience in the IoT-Business
- Infrastructure (Backend infrastructure, Connectivity / radio protocol and security, Analytics and software stack, Applications)
- Platform (Enterprise integration, Device OS and app ecosystem, APIs and core data of customers)
- Hardware (Sensors & actuators, Connectivity modules, Smart appliances)
- Software (Software design and programming, Data and device management, Analytics, billing, usage data)
- Innovation Skills
- Fluent in German and English