Chief Technology Officer (m/f/d)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative and strategic Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join one of our exciting ventures in the maritime/logistics space. If you have deep technical knowledge, a strong managerial background and you are able to thrive in a fast paced environment - then we have the perfect job for you! With this golden opportunity, you will receive a highly competitive equity participation in a company backed by major industry players.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Join the founding team,
- Lead the strategy and development for our technology,
- Attract tech talent and build up & coach your own engineering team,
- Own the technical roadmap as well as the technical infrastructure and architecture,
- Determine strategies to integrate new technologies into our product architecture and design,
- Transform an early-stage project into a full-fledged growth business.
- Immediately take on responsibility by becoming an entrepreneur and founder,
- Join a highly qualified founding-team and shape the future of the organization,
- Enjoy a highly competitive equity participation in the company,
- Play an important role in the disruption of an established industry,
- Experience the freedom of defining the technical and product architecture.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Self-motivated and you strive to find pragmatic, incremental paths to success, even when faced with big challenges
- Previous experience in a team leadership position,
- 5+ years of experience developing in .NET Core,
- Highly confident in SQL or PostgreSQL data storage,
- Code quality, continuous integration and scalability mean something to you,
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, German is a plus,
- Willingness master any potential technology, languages, or development environment.
- Send your application documents to email@example.com
- Include your CV and other information you deem helpful (short and simple)
- Please mention your earliest availability for the position.