Venture Capital Analyst (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The TecPier Investment Team is looking for a curious and ambitious mind to join their team as a full-time Analyst. In this role, you will work with some of the best entrepreneurs and grow your knowledge of the maritime and investment industries. This unique opportunity will allow you to kick-start your career in a venture capital firm.
In this exciting position, you will
- Build relationships with the best FreightTech startups in the world and source potential investment opportunities,
- Manage our deal pipeline, take responsibility for the CRM and ensure that all founders are responded to in a timely manner,
- Perform market research to help identify important trends and information on FreightTech startups around the globe,
- Analyze and evaluate businesses by conducting due diligence and reference calls, research industry sectors, interview the founding teams and keep an eye on financial models,
- Prepare investment proposals for our investment committee,
- Support our portfolio companies as they grow their businesses,
- Monitor our portfolio performance and support the collaboration within our vast network.
- Gain deep insights into the new technologies and business models in the maritime industry,
- Sharpen your startup analysis skills. These skills can also be translated into VC and entrepreneurship experience,
- Develop a network of FreightTech entrepreneurs, investors and industry leaders.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated,
- Strong academic background,
- Passionate about online startups and deep interests in learning about businesses,
- Strong proficiency in Excel,
- Ability to produce well designed and professional looking PowerPoint presentations,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- Send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your CV and other information you deem helpful (short and simple)
- Please mention your earliest availability for the position.