Test Automation Engineer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re looking for talented and motivated people to join our team!
Smartfrog is a tech startup focused on the “Internet of Things”, which is about making everyday objects more intelligent and connected to the internet, enabling the user to access them from anywhere at any time. We want the latest technologies to be affordable and user-friendly, so that our everyday lives become more comfortable, more efficient and more secure. Are you the kind of person who gets excited by new challenges? Do you want to help us find innovative solutions to those challenges? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What we offer
- A dynamic office environment at an international tech startup in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to help build an exciting new brand and develop new products
- A young and agile business with flat hierarchies
- Great potential to develop your career
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- Attractive compensation package
Start: ASAP; fulltime
- Develop and execute automated test framework supporting scripts for requirement validation, regression, performance, security and compliance testing
- Create and maintain a reusable and configurable set of automated tests.
- Identification and creation of reusable test data, particularly for automated testing
- Draft test artifacts, including Test Plans, Business Test Scenarios and Requirements Traceability Matrices
- Produce status reports related to the testing process, including test results and defect tracking
- Assist with technical artifacts (such as use cases and system specifications) and engage in technical discussions
- Maintain understanding of current and new testing technologies
- Assist with team training as needed
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Experience in using Protractor .JS, Selenium, ROBOT, AppliTools, Zephyr or similar test tools
- Strong programming background (Java Script,Java, BASH)
- Experience developing and executing automated and manual test scripts for requirement validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
- Experience with change management and defect tracking tools
- Ability to lead testing activities and recommend process improvement opportunities
- Readiness to learn and implement new processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communications
How to apply
Are you interested in joining the Smartfrog team? Please send us your application including salary expectations to: email@example.com. Please let us also know how you found us.
We are excited to get to know you!
Contact: Mike Richardson