Test Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
What is ICE?
ICE is a world class service center for the global management of rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable and efficient service, which enables music societies to manage copyright, and helps organizations, music societies and interested parties adapt to the challenge they face in today's ever changing right management business. We provide browser-driven database administration solutions. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a:
Test Manager (m/f)
In the role as Test Manager you will provide leadership and coordination in testing in support for projects, change requests and related system changes. Also you will be focused on actively contribute to the development and maintenance of the ICE testing methodology and related tools. Supervising of the testing of developed solutions to problems as well as new or changed features.
Role highlights include:
- To secure that the agreed ICE test methodology and process is followed by all parties involved in the testing cycle.
- Together with Programmes & PMO, ICE Development team, ICE Business Analysts and ICE Copyright Operations take part in the delivery of solutions concerning features in systems within the ICE application portfolio.
- To lead all aspects of testing meaning the planning, resourcing and coordination of the various stages in the test cycle, including progress reporting.
- To actively facilitate and lead workshops related to test planning and execution with colleagues, customers and delivery partners.
- As required, coordinate the test approach with major strategic programmes, ensuring a consistent approach, where appropriate, with the ICE test methodology.
We are looking for someone who is analytical, service oriented, proactive and flexible, and has the ability to prioritise. You have the capacity to co-operate in a complex IT-environment. To be successful in this job you will need experience of a solid level of knowledge in the systems within ICE application portfolio, preferably with documented experience gained from similar duties. Solid knowledge of the copyright business and the ability to understand the specialties of the ICE application environment. Recent and proven experience of leading the testing approach within ICE or a similar environment with a complex business environment.
The job requires you to be positive, focused, dedicated, goal orientated and eager to learn. The role is based in Berlin.
Questions about the position will be answered by Richard Streijffert - Head of Consulting,
ph +46 722271889
If you can find yourself in the above described profile, please forward us your application!
We are looking forward to meet you!
We will offer you an international team, fair salary level + benefits, free public transportation in Berlin, and free water, fruits + coffee.
APPLY ONLINE: http://bit.ly/1NkqRkn