Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - German speaking
- Mit Berufserfahrung
(German speaking) Growth Marketing Manager
We are a fun and fast-moving startup based on improving people's lives with the power of healthy fats. With THE FAT COMPANY we want to contribute to breaking down the many nutrition myths surrounding fats. Our aim is to offer our customers the best products for healthy fats and thus support a healthier diet.
As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will have the chance to work side by side to the founders and executive team.
We expect you to be very hands-on - developing, testing and scaling up customer acquisition initiatives across all digital channels. You will also help with improving the customer retention to increase the customer lifetime value. In short, you’ll be a part of executing the growth strategy for THE FAT COMPANY as well as planning the future of our marketing strategy.
- Understand the market, competitors and customer needs to deliver excellent customer experiences that help us to grow our business
- Establish growth strategies and identify the most effective and efficient ways to grow our customer base
- Run growth campaigns across all free and paid channels; test new growth channels where appropriate
- Develop, test and improve different ad creatives together with design team
- CRM: Constantly optimise on-boarding and re-engagement campaigns and ensure high engagement with large email audiences
- Partnerships: Initiate and close partnerships and implement campaigns with brands, influencers, and other partners
- Branded content: Organise and publish articles and videos on our website and social media channels together with social media/content manager
- Reporting: Constantly test, control, measure and optimize all relevant online marketing KPIs. You serve as the central information resource for our growth metrics
- Management: Control marketing budget together with social media/content manager and allocate/invest funds wisely
You are offering these qualifications
We are looking for a motivated personality with a hands-on mentality. In this position, you will shape our growth strategy and will play a key role in the success of our company.
- 2-4 years of experience in customer acquisition and retention strategies, conversion rate optimization, content-driven digital marketing, marketing automation platforms and other growth tools; preferably in a growth startup
- Extensive experience with Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Influencer Marketing, E-mail marketing, Search Ads and Google Analytics
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to use data to gain insights and drive decisions.
- You have a growth-mindset and take ownership of growth-related metrics
- You are a natural storyteller with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- You are independent and get energy from building things from scratch
- Results-driven approach to work (experimenting, measuring, iterating)
- Excited to scale a company and work in a small ambitious team
- Passionate about inspiring others to live a healthy lifestyle
- Excellent written and verbal German and English skills
- Proficient in the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Why THE FAT COMPANY
We love what we do and we are all on a mission to improve people’s health. As our company grows, we want you to grow, contribute and develop with it. We take pride in each individual contributing in their distinct way - it is not just about where you are, but also where you want to go in your career - we want to go there with you!
- Direct collaboration with content writers, designers, frontend-developers, the marketing team and our founders
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic culture with short communication channels
- A wide and diversified field of tasks and the opportunity to take over responsibility from day one, working in a creative and highly-talented team
- You have a hand in building a fast-growing business
- Appropriate remuneration
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work policy
We are looking forward to hearing from you!