Social Media & Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - German speaking
- Mit Berufserfahrung
(German speaking) Social Media & Content Marketing Manager
We are a fun and fast-moving startup based on improving people's lives with the power of healthy fats. With THE FAT COMPANY we want to contribute to breaking down the many nutrition myths surrounding fats. Our aim is to offer our customers the best products for healthy fats and thus support a healthier diet.
As the Social Media & Content Marketing Manager, you will have the chance to work side by side to the founders and executive team.
You will be responsible for managing all of the social media channels of THE FAT COMPANY, working closely with the founders team and our growth marketing manager. You will create compelling social content that aligns to our strategic priorities, elevates our social feeds and tells the story of our brand in an engaging and inspiring way. Passionate about social media and technology you are a natural storyteller with a talent for creative writing.
As a digital native, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You will have a clear understanding of the different audiences across each social platform and how best to engage with them through organic and paid for social activity. You will be experienced in running all aspects of social campaigns from planning and creative development through to analysis and reporting.
- Management of all social platforms to drive strategy, growth of channels and engagement of followers
- Perform research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences and competitor activity
- Stay versed in day to day topics relevant to the business
- Create, maintain and own “always-on” strategy to continually build social presence and revenue
- Content Creation: create, adapt and curate SEO optimized content across the platforms, e.g. recipes, scientific findings on fats and health-related topics
- Translate English content to German
- Create and measure social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, targeting criteria, content ideation and implementation schedules, A/B testing, landing page optimization etc. and provide actionable recommendations based on data. Provide regular reports to the CEO
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Manage entire marketing budget and meet expected ROAS metrics
- Work with branding agency and growth marketer to develop brand voice and identity
You are offering these qualifications
We are looking for a motivated personality with a hands-on mentality. In this position, you will shape our marketing strategy and will play a key role in the success of our company.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in content creation and social media marketing (ideally for a growth startup)
- Exceptional storytelling ability and creative skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Experience using social media platforms
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keywords and Google Analytics
- Photography, video and Photoshop skills (basic)
- Experience working with staff at all levels, including C-Suite or similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ready to take initiative and think outside the box
- Proactive, open-minded and a good communicator
- Passionate about inspiring others to live a healthy lifestyle
- Excellent written and verbal German and English skills
- Proficient in the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Why THE FAT COMPANY
We love what we do and we are all on a mission to improve people’s health. As our company grows, we want you to grow, contribute and develop with it. We take pride in each individual contributing in their distinct way - it is not just about where you are, but also where you want to go in your career - we want to go there with you!
- Direct collaboration with content writers, designers, frontend-developers, the marketing team and our founders
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic culture with short communication channels
- A wide and diversified field of tasks and the opportunity to take over responsibility from day one, working in a creative and highly-talented team
- You have a hand in building a fast-growing business
- Appropriate remuneration
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work policy
We are looking forward to hearing from you!