Digital Innovation Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The Triumph Group is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 2,000 Triumph Stores as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group employs more than 30,000 people and achieves revenues of Euro 1.437 billion (2015). It is a member of both the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) and the Global Social Compliance Programme (GSCP).
For our worldwide headquarter in Munich we are searching for a highly motivated
Digital Innovation Manager (m/f)
As the Digital Innovation Manager you will be primarily responsible for managing the process of (IT driven) innovation and change management within Triumph, especially in the area of Digital Business and eCommerce.
In this role you will be the key facilitator within Triumph’s IT organization, acting as a bridge between the (digital) business, Enterprise Architecture, eCommerce and be responsible for various IT solutions that supports (digital) business requests and opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting Head of Digital Innovation & Strategy to foster digital innovations, to provide new digital services and to respond to new (digital) business models
- Supporting the identification, elaboration and preparation of ideas towards prototyping and later implementation based on comprehensive analysis, data capturing, maturity assessment and business case evaluation
- Supporting the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategic planning framework that includes market potentials, technological innovations, input from key stakeholders that will set the strategic direction of the IT functions within Triumph
- Conceiving and developing new technologies, practices, systems and products to extend the service portfolio of today’s IT proficiencies
- Identifying new market spaces (analyzing trends and market disruptions and searching for emerging new market opportunities)
- Deriving requirements for IT from new digital trends and new digital business models
- Gathering, and enriches existing data to better support strategic decision taking (e.g. data scientist)
- Ensuring that all required information are available for the Global Management Board
- Providing key input for the creation and maintenance of the overall IT Strategy
Your ideal profile
- Bachelor/master degree in marketing, computer science, engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years experiences in commercial processes with strong footprint in digital sales channels, digital business models and eCommerce; managing relationships with internal and external business partners
- Knowledge of innovative concepts and IT trends in eCommerce, retail, FMCG & wholesale are essential
- Several years of industry or consulting experience in the IT environment
- Affinity to start-ups and lean-organizations (if possible even worked in start-up before)
- A big dose of creativity which allows to apply existing trends in IT to the business combined with a comprehensive and strategic mindset
- Experience with the technology platform Demandware or equivalent is a must; Magento, Hadoop, SAP analytics clouds (HANA)* would be beneficial
- Fluency in English (further languages desirable) and excellent MS Office skills are a must have
Triumph offers the right candidate a chance to work in a dynamic team within an international environment. If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send your application letter, CV, work references, diplomas and expected salary range in English. We are looking forward to receiving your application.