Head of Planning, Budgeting & Sourcing (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
The Triumph Group is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 2,000 Triumph Stores as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group employs more than 30,000 people and achieves revenues of Euro 1.437 billion (2015). It is a member of both the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) and the Global Social Compliance Programme (GSCP).
Our IT Planning, Budgeting & Sourcing Department in Bad Zurzach, Switzerland is looking immediately for a highly motivated
Head of IT Planning, Budgeting & Sourcing (m/f)
The Head of IT Planning, Budgeting & Sourcing (m/f) reports directly to the CIO and is supporting the shift from a technology-centric role to a business-centric role. He/she will lead the team consisting of IT PMO, Enterprise Architecture Management and Strategic Sourcing.
Apart from the planning & budgeting perspective with focus on IT metrics and IT spending, he/she shall also establish a clear link between IT projects to business value.
Roles & responsibilities
- Managing and coaching all members of the IT Planning, Budgeting & Sourcing department
- Closely cooperating with our Senior Executives (CxO level) in both Business and IT
- Driving and supporting the implementation of the global IT Strategy, focusing on digitalization
- Managing the IT roadmap in close alignment with the IT Enterprise Architecture
- Assessing budgetary requirements and preparing the budget in alignment with strategic initiatives/objectives
- Assessing and ensuring demand aligns with investment plans and IT strategy with the IT PMO and the Global PMO
- Managing the IT target setting, budget and resource planning in accordance with the IT investment & operating plan
- Refine and sharpen the focus of global IT innovation management
Your ideal profile
- Master degree in engineering, business, finance, economics, IT or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in IT strategy, IT governance, demand management and project management
- 5+ years of experience in leading teams and several years of industry or consulting experience in the IT environment
- Very good understanding of IT services and landscape, business processes and project management
- Experience in managing relationships with internal business customers combined with strong analytical and planning skills
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English as our corporate language
- Excellent MS Office skills and the ability for project-related and global travel
Triumph offers you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send your application letter, CV, work references, diplomas and expected salary range in English language.