Head of Growth / Marketing Director
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Driving business growth by applying state-of-the art growth marketing techniques is what you’re passionate about? You have the ambition to shape an entire industry as market leader and cross-industry benchmark? You want to apply your unique skillset for something greater? Than we are looking for you!
For our customer – a leading manufacturer of high-end consumer healthcare devices, we are looking for a Head of Growth / Marketing Director (for immediate start date) who helps us build a new digital entity to lead in a growing and innovative field.
As Head of Growth / Marketing Director, you’ll be building up the heart and centerpiece of our new digital entity – our growth engine. You have full responsibility and freedom to develop, optimize and monitor all growth initiatives (including performance marketing, CRM, analytics) end-to-end and thereby help us create a success story across Europe.
- Building and leading a high performing growth marketing team
- Driving user acquisition across Europe
- Recruit, lead and mentor a cross-functional team to build and execute growth strategies
- Build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand sentiment and user growth
- Identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth
- Business Analysis: Monitor and assess performance of your market
- Work with and support central product teams to improve tools to drive growth in markets
- Ensure alignment within other markets and HQ for regional and global initiatives
- Strong business background (commercially successful entrepreneurship)
- Strong expertise in B2C marketing for a hyper growth consumer company
- Strong Expertise in taking data-informed decisions - Expert in growth marketing (performance marketing, CRM, analytics) across multiple touchpoints (online and offline)
- Experience in building and leading teams, with willingness to invest in the development of your team to enable them to deliver their KPIs
- 10+ years of experience, some of it in a hyper-growth company
- Deep understanding of the European digital ecosystem, including connections to relevant partners
- You are a recognized authority in your field
- The opportunity to be part of a creative young team from the start
- The chance to shape the processes and professional focus, as well as team structures, culture and working environment
- Home office and flexible working hours – let’s find a model that works for you
- A large variety of development opportunities, as the unit is currently under construction and has high growth potential above average salary