Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
You enjoy constantly finding new business opportunities? You have a passion for building and leading teams and love to build a new company from scratch? You want to make a difference in people’s lives? Then we are looking for you!
For our client – a leading manufacturer of high-end consumer healthcare devices - we are looking for a Marketing Analyst (for immediate start date) who helps us position a new digital entity in a growing and innovative field.
As a Marketing Analyst you will contribute directly to the massive development of our company as a key member of the Marketing team.
- Core to this position is the ability to interpret data and provide accurate summaries and Digital Dashboards of Social & Digital campaign performance, customer behaviour, trends and patterns. The main objective is to provide add value insights to ultimately enhance Marketing ROI. The role is required to work within a complex stakeholder environment.
Extracting, treating and cleansing data from multiple sources to ensure reporting consistency
- Develop the data structures and architecture needed to enable quick analysis
- Validate data across multiple market systems and platforms
- Digital & Social Campaign planning, target setting, performance tracking, analysis, reporting and optimisation
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis and synthesize insights into recommendations
- Present findings and best practice to client team and Senior Management
The Successful applicant holds a relevant degree and has previous experience in a similar role either agency or client side.
- Approx. 3-5 years of experience in relevant field, Marketing analytics experience preferred
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and experience of working with large amounts of data
- Experience developing graphical representations of data
- Prior experience with Digital & Social tools, Google Analytics and CMS systems
- Advanced level skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills - able to relate to a multi- market and multicultural environment
What we offer
- the opportunity to be part of a creative young team from the start
- the chance to shape the processes and professional focus, as well as team structures, culture and working environment
- home office and flexible working hours – let’s find a model that works for you
- a large variety of development opportunities, as the unit is currently under construction and has high growth potential
- a budget for professional training and development of your choice