Venture Architect (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
At Toyota FS Innovation Hub we understand, encourage, & lead innovation with breakthrough thinking, testing whilst learning along the way.
Work in the growing and dynamic TFS innovation team to identify business/user needs, develop innovation plans and corporate startups. Manage and execute the plans through to market launch of MVPs. Achieve fast results and output enabled through low hierarchies, short decision process and directly reporting to the Head of Innovation Hub. Work closely with an ecosystem of external delivery partners, such as developers, agile coaches, marketing agencies and other solution providers to deliver solutions for our business “like-a-startup”.
Your roles & responsibilities
- Thoroughly analyze industry/market trends and startups to identify disruptions that could be applied within our business
- Manage product backlog, prioritising needs in line with business goals & terminating sprints where appropriate
- Ensure a structured innovation or transformation process is followed, based on agile and innovation methods
- Deliver, lead and coordinate up to two venture projects from customer problem to validated MVPs (incl. budgeting)
- Responsible for implementation of operational MVPs & scale of successful cases into EAR current business models
- Define necessary competencies and skills for the respective venture teams to recruit adequate external partner and regularly evaluating their performance
- Orchestrate and steer cross-functional venture teams, consisting of various external delivery partners, such as UX/UI designer, marketing agencies and other solution providers
- Report venture project status and respective KPIs to internal stakeholders and external partners
- Promote the work and activities of the Innovation Hub but also transfer agile working mode into the core business
- Create transparency and visibility of vision and goals of venture projects and the innovation hub itself in the core business by preparing communication content
Your profile & qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, strategy or equivalent
- relevant work experience in either or all those fields:
- Management and lead of projects, both classic and agile (e.g. SCRUM), to plan and implement projects but simultaneously iteratively evolve the project as a response to new insights
- Partner and supplier management experience as well as stakeholder management
- Product management experience, also covering new services and business models (e.g. SaaS, platforms)
- Working in innovation, either technology or social
- Basic understanding of the process and methodology of agility and innovation techniques (e.g. SCRUM, Design Thinking, Lean Startup)
- Entrepreneurial expertise and experience in building a business model
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to use communication and project management applications (Slack, MS Teams, Confluence, Trello, etc.) and other standard office programs (MS Office, Mac OS, Outlook, etc.)
- Flexibility to travel when required for specific projects
- Passion to develop products and services that are loved by customers
- Entrepreneurial mindset with economic thinking
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Building relationships/team working – ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and external suppliers, on a one to one basis and as part of a group or team
- Motivating and empowering others to ensure targets and objectives are achieved on time, within budget and to the desired quality
- New technologies and innovation-curious mindset
- Hands-on mentality, solution-oriented through pragmatic work style
- Taking ownership and responsibility for actions and projects
What we can offer
- A fast-paced work environment with entrepreneurial spirit at the Startplatz accelerator between a wide range of startups
- Motivated, multi-cultural and highly professional team with a hands-on mentality
- Exciting and challenging venture projects
- A variety of ways to influence the venture's progress and transform initial ideas into actual businesses
- Drive innovation as agile as a startup with the strengths and resources of a corporate
- Work in the world of digital businesses and shape the next big thing
- Free coffee - and insightful coffee breaks!
The Innovation Hub of Toyota Financial Services is located at Startplatz, Düsseldorf, an incubator and startup hub in Medienhafen where you would work in an entrepreneurial environment with a range of diverse venture teams.
In case you have any questions about the position, the process or in general, please do not hesitate to contact me via email (TFSEAR_-_HR_and_Training@toyota-fs.com).
I'm looking forward to receiving your application.