Trainee Data Analyst (m/f)
We are looking for a Trainee Data Analyst (m/f) to start immediately in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Germany.
With millions of regular users and more than 7000 hours of premium content, Babbel.com is growing fast while shaping the future of learning.
In your role as a data analyst, you will work with several different departments, helping them analyse the data in order to make better decisions.
Your responsibilities will include
- Advanced data analysis in order to provide the departments with strong recommendations for improving Babbel’s marketing and product
- Develop statistical models to drive business, product development and marketing decisions
- Analyse customer learning patterns
- Present & communicate results of analysis
- Establish approaches to handle the challenges in analyzing marketing and product data
- Collaborate with other analysts and data teams
- Academic background in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Psychology or similar
- Programming experience
- Knowledge of SQL
- Highly structured and logical thinker
- Experience working in a business environment (can include part-time, internship, etc)
- Excellent English skills - both in writing as well as speaking (german optional)
- Proactive and self-reliant - you work independently to achieve goals and only ask for help if needed
- Reliable and committed to delivering high-quality work
- (bonus) experience of data analysis in Python or R
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to make a difference. Thus we are interested in information/links to any work or projects you have done outside your day job both technical and non-technical.
- Vast learning experience with deep exposure to engineering, product, and marketing in a startup-environment
- Learn the practice of data analysis for the online industry, working with the latest data technology
- Opportunity to collaborate with many different departments
- The potential to change the way of learning for millions of users worldwide
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Potential within a fast growing team
- Participate in hackdays, open-source contributions, technology brown-bags
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Long-term prospects
- A vibrant international team from over 20 different nationalities
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Berlin scene
- Great company benefits