Trainee Human Resources (m/f)
MONOQI is the online destination for modern design products. Founded by Simon Fabich and Felix Schlegel in 2011, the Berlin-based company is aiming at becoming the leading online player for home & living in the design industry. Now operating with a staff of around 100 employees, MONOQI works with a team of international design scouts who search the world for designers and manufacturers creating high-quality products and curating sale offers for the company's growing customer base.
We are a multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in Berlin’s heart with the unified vision to change the game in the furniture industry. And we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member as Trainee in Human Resources.
About what you'll be working on
- You get the opportunity to receive insights to all relevant HR topics by being involved from the first day
- You support our team in operational topics and being contact person for line managers and employees
- You guarantee a smooth recruiting process which includes pro-actively sourcing via social networks, screening incoming applications, scheduling interviews as well as managing excisting and future recruiting channels
- You take over important and special recruiting and employer branding related projects from the very first day by implementing your own strategy
- You build up a strong connection to university and college networks
- You are actively involved in optimizing internal HR processes
What you'll bring to the team
- You just finished your Bachelor or Masters degree, preferably in Business Administration, Psychology or any other related field
- Alternatively, you successfully completed your IHK training with emphasis on personnel, organization or law
- You feel a strong enthusiasm in learning about interesting HR relevant topics
- You are performance-driven mindset with a strong motivation
- You are able to embrace our dynamic and open team mentality with enthusiasm and a sense of humor
- You are able to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
- Excellent command of German and English (both written and spoken) with strong communication skills
What do we offer
- A challenging 12 months trainee program in a rapidly growing design company with the goal to fully overtake responsibility for a position within our HR department
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, international environment
- Fair, competitive, and performance-based compensation along with a special employee discount on all products offered in our online selection
- Open channels of communication, transparent decision-making, and quick decisions and results
- German class to start or improve your German language skills
- A comfortable, modern office in Berlin-Mitte
Join the MONOQI team!
We look forward to receiving your application through the following link.