Trainee Online Marketing ENG/FR (m/w)
Makerist is a very fast-growing company which focuses on the booming handicraft market. With our experienced team and leading investors, including High-Tech Gründerfonds and OZ publishing house, we are here to revolutionize the world of handicraft and DIY. On the Makerist website, you can learn to knit, sew and crochet with our HD video classes, along with choosing a project from our patterns, purchasing the necessary materials, and finally exposing your creation in the showcase.
We are currently expanding our activities in the English and French-speaking countries and to support us in this adventure we are looking for 2 Online Marketing Trainees starting September 2016.
Trainee Online Marketing for our English or French websites (m/w)
- Conception and implementation of creative online marketing campaigns for our English or French website
- Organisation and optimisation of the websites
- Coordination and creative content for social media pages
- Management of negotiations and cooperation with relevant partners
- Elaboration and design of commercial texts and briefs
- Keyword research and analysis of competition
- Preparation of statistics and reports
- You are currently studying business administration, social sciences or media studies or you have already earned your degree.
- You are passionate about and have understanding of modern media, communication and the digital world
- You are a team person, friendly and sociable and you are excited about facing new challenges
- You are comfortable with using MS Office
- Ideally you already have experience in Online Marketing
- You are a native English or French speaker
- German is a plus
What we offer you
- A challenging 9-month Trainee position
- A multifaceted job uniting creativity with organisational skills
- A steep learning curve centered around many of the front line marketing technologies
- The possibility to lead projects reaching millions of users
- A dynamic and international team with a strong team spirit and flat hierarchy
- A nice working atmosphere, frequent team events and attractive work-life balance
- An office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- The possibility to be hired at the end of the traineeship.
Then send us your application at email@example.com
We’re excited to hear from you!