Head of Digital Innovation & Strategy (m/f/d) - (100%)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
Our Planning & Budgeting & Security Department at our headquarter in Bad Zurzach (Switzerland) is looking immediately for a highly motivated
Head of Digital Innovation & Strategy (m/f/d)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identifying, elaborating and preparing ideas towards prototyping and later implementation based on comprehensive analysis, data capturing, maturity assessment and business case evaluation
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive strategic planning framework that includes market potentials, technological innovations and input from key stakeholders that will set the strategic direction of the IT functions within Triumph
- Conceiving and developing new technologies, practices, systems and products to extend the service portfolio of today’s IT proficiencies
- Identifying new market spaces (analyzing trends and market disruptions and searching for emerging new market opportunities)
- Designing shelter for promising projects, designing resource allocation processes (portfolio, stage-gate, capex, budgeting)
- Deriving requirements for IT from new digital trends and new digital business models
- Gathering, collecting and enriching existing data to support further strategic decision taking (e.g. data scientist)
- Developing and enhancing the relationships with key business stakeholders, actively managing their expectations & monitoring satisfaction levels, driving innovation and acting as trusted advisor to further optimize operations
- Ensuring that all required information are available for the Global Management Board
- Providing key input for the creation and maintenance of the overall IT Strategy
Your ideal profile
- Bachelor/ master degree in marketing, computer science, engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years experiences as an Innovation Manager with management experience is required
- Knowledge of innovative concepts and IT trends in ecommerce, retail, FMCG & wholesale are essential
- Several years of industry or consulting experience in the IT environment
- Exceptional presentations skills on Board of Directors level
- A big dose of creativity which allows to apply existing trends in IT to the business combined with a comprehensive and strategic mindset
- Experience with the technology platform Demandware or equivalent is a must; Magento, Hadoop, SAP analytics clouds (HANA)*, Jira, Slack and Confluence would be beneficial
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English (at least level B2) as our corporate language
Triumph offers you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment.
Triumph Group is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send us your application letter and CV in English, work references, diplomas and expected salary range by clicking on "apply now".