Cloud Developer - AWS, Node.js & Industrial IoT (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
TYKE.IO┃We help manufacturers to digitize their factories and products with scalable, cost-efficient cloud & hardware solutions tailored to their specific needs. From initial consulting on their ideal set-up to integration of new and existing data sources to bundling and translating this data into 24/7 meaningful communication, we see their digital transformation through from beginning to end. As a small and growing company we work with established manufacturers from the industry.
Tyke.io is looking for a cloud engineer to design, build and implement highly scalable & reliable IIoT solutions on AWS for our clients. This role provides you the opportunity to be part of an excellent team that is building the future of industrial IoT solutions.
- Design, plan, build and implement greenfield systems on AWS
- Develop well-architectured (serverless) microservices
- Architect & implement microservices and serverless architectures for industrial IoT solutions
- Automate highly scalable next-generation cloud architectures
- Work in cross-functional scrum teams to deliver world-class solutions to clients
- Learn & share knowledge with your tyke.io colleagues
- Candidates with different levels of seniority (junior to senior/principal) are welcome
- Knowledge in building scalable, automated cloud architectures on AWS or other cloud providers
- Understanding of microservices and underlying software architecture
- Expertise in serverless architectures
- Experience with CI/CD
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- EU work permit
- Bonus points for
- Comprehensive knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible
- Strong background in Docker & orchestration
- Understanding of security practices
- Do pioneer work! Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed with a team of super bright individuals from tech and manufacturing industries.
- Enjoy flexibility! We foster a remote and family-friendly setup for our teams. Work from our office in Hamburg, Berlin or remotely. Relocation is supported. Work as it suits you and your team best.
- Experience intense growth! Your personal development is our focus. We cultivate a culture of trust, continuous learning, empowerment and constructive feedback. And we support training for AWS Certifications.
- Get rewarded! On top of a competitive salary, you get other financial, social and culinary perks, regular team building events, fantastic coffee - to name a few.
- And everyone gets the same. No gender pay gap.