UI Designer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
For our rapidly growing R&D Center in Berlin Mitte we are looking for a UI Designer (m/f).
Area of responsibility
As a UI Designer, you will be responsible for articulating, executing and delivering a user interface design strategy for our digital health products across a variety of devices and platforms. Your job will be to design user interfaces that are intuitive and easy to use. You are a human-centered designer, with particular experience in mobile application design, great visual design skills and a passion for information visualization.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Define the user experience and user interface for new and existing Sharecare products and features
- Translate our product vision into simple and delightful user interfaces
- Sketch and develop new app features
- Develop mockups and/or prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas
- Maintain existing designs and style guides
- Gauge the user interface of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for valuable change
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Design (e.g. Interaction, Graphic, Visual Communications, Product, Industrial), HumanComputer Interaction or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to clearly communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to other members of the design and development teams
- An agile mindset and a strong belief in user-centered design
- Eligibility to work in Germany would be advantageous
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Knowledge and Experience
- Very strong knowledge of UI design processes, design patterns, HCI principles and best practices
- Strong, confident, clean visual design sense
- High proficiency in Sketch
- Solid UX orientation
- Familiarity with iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Android’s Material Design
- Profound experience in designing and delivering in collaboration with the product and engineering teams
- Proficiency in motion design prototyping
- Solid experience in both web and mobile application design
- Good general technical skills
Sharecare's Innovation Technology & Products Center in Berlin is a production grade R&D organization. We develop the future of behavioral analysis technologies and health-related systems for the purpose of creating a world-class intelligent healthcare platform that anyone can use.
Some of our award winning developments include technologies for detecting stress and emotions from voice and text. Our customers use these technologies to understand their relationships with their social circles and how these relationships affect their well-being, which in turn helps us to understand the collective health of large populations.
We are currently enriching these technologies with the latest in machine learning, sensors and medical research. We are ambitious and proactive. And for us it’s not just about technology. It’s about creativity and craft.
We are an organically grown collective, friends of friends of friends, and most have a secondary discipline - namely, music - that we take very seriously.
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- Snacks and drinks available in our office kitchen
Please send us your CV, references and earliest possible starting date, preferably via email to email@example.com.
Postal applications should be sent to Feingold Technologies GmbH, Human Resources, Münzstraße 19, 10178 Berlin.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!