UI/ UX Designer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you looking for a new job that is both challenging and exciting? Are you full of ambition and want to make a difference? Are you eager to change the world of online work with us? Then twago is the right place for you!
twago is a successful, internationally active IT-Start-Up on its way to become an established online company. We change the world of team work by connecting freelancers and business companies from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
We are currently looking for askilled and enthusiastic UI/UX Designer to join our international team. If you have a hands-on attitude and enjoy working with a team of smart, fun people above the roofs of Berlin, then this could be your next career opportunity.
- As our UI/UX Designer you will be responsible for defining and delivering our UX strategy.
- You will conceptualize and build outstanding interfaces for the twago website.
- You will be involved in various graphic design tasks – from idea and planning stages all the way through to delivery.
- You will produce wireframes, story boards and layouts ready for build.
- You will translate high-level concepts into pixel-perfect UI.
- You will develop exceptionally visual and usable interfaces.
- You will find and implement solutions for complex visual problems and work closely together with our product managers and development team to ensure delivery.
- You will work self-dependently and output-driven, handle the quick scribble of a wireframe as well as complex yet organized files in Photoshop
What you bring with you
- At least 2 years of experience in designing interfaces for desktop
- You have plenty experience in delivering projects from start to finish
- You possess a deep understanding of user centric design as well as data visualization experience
- Ideally you have already been working in a start-up environment
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of any other European languages is a plus
- You are a team player and able to take criticism
- Finding the best solution is your top priority – no matter where the idea came from
What we offer
- An ideal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up
- A fantastic opportunity to learn and do more outside of your current comfort zone
- Increasing autonomy, authority, and accountability based on your contributions
- Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
- Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
- Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week