UI/UX Front-end Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
In Bielefeld (Germany) – The position is open from now
Who we are
We are one of the leading QR Code services, providing our customers around the globe with a free QR Code Generator and QR Code Marketing Software for creating mobile campaigns. We want to make QR Codes exciting to users and we dedicate all our resources to that vision.
You can find out more about us here: http://www.qr-code-generator.com/careers
What we are looking for
- Rapid wireframing/ prototyping of new solutions
- Advocate for users by sitting in on user calls, developing user flows, and crafting user stories
- Work closely with the back-end development team for seamless integration
- Participate in determining the technical roadmap and strategy for the underlying platform
- Develop User Experience (UX) and translate wireframes and designs into code
- Establish best practices for developing modern web applications
- PHP is a plus
- Residing in Bielefeld or willing to relocate
- Communicates openly and likes working collaboratively
- Professional experience as a UX designer, Interface designer, or Product Manager with Usability focus
- Strong knowledge of user interface best practices
- A solid understanding of modern web and mobile development
- Ability to give and take honest and thoughtful criticism
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- Wireframing/ Prototyping
- Mobile Application Design
- Web Design
What we offer
- Possibility of advancement your personal and professional skills in an innovative and fast-growing company
- Chance to obtain global recognition of your programming and design skills through working on a leading product, with an international customer base of +20.000 companies from +160 countries including high profile big brand clients
- Collaboration in a young, dynamic and motivated team with a flat hierarchy
- A great place to work in the heart of Bielefeld, Germany
- Enjoy a leisure room with table-tennis, gaming, fully furnished kitchen and balcony
- Attend national and international developer and Web conferences
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Send us your application which includes a cover letter, curriculum vitae, desired salary and date of joining the company to email@example.com
You can’t match all required skills but you think you can learn fast and make up the deficit at work and in free time? Please apply as well.
Do you have a question?
Write us an email.
Please send us your application as one file in PDF format.