Feel Good / Office Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We drive the future of mobility. With the backing and support of the Volkswagen AG, we will develop innovative, sustainable solutions that will make movement in urban spaces more flexible and more comfortable. Our customer-centric approach means that to us, mobility is not just a means to an end. It’s a passion. We are UMI.
Your upcoming projects
- You are in charge of running and managing our office in Berlin-Mitte
- You will be responsible for the administrative tasks that keep the office alive
- You will manage all inbound and outbound mail and coordinate with partners such as banks, insurance, telecom providers, handymen and more!
- You support our C-level and take over some assistance work
- You will assist the People team with coordinating onboarding and offboarding activities for team members
- You bring in your creative ideas and take over the organization and planning of team activities
- You will aid in creating an amazing office environment where everyone feels comfy and cared for
- You will provide a welcoming atmosphere for visitors, greeting guests, distributing mail, receiving deliveries and answering calls
- You will be the go-to person for issues needing immediate attention, and boost employees morale
- You are positive, communicative, and love being around people
- You are resourceful and know how to get things done
- You have strong organisational skills – being able to prioritise the wide range of responsiblity is important
- You are proactive and don’t just wait for tasks, but look for ways to improve everything all the time
- You are resilient! We know that you'll have loads to do and it can be quite stressful from time to time (we'll also take care of you!)
- You are fluent in German and English. Our company language is English, but German is essential to be able to communicate with many suppliers, landlords, insurances, handymen, etc.
- Competitive salary
- 30 vacation days
- Mobility budget
- Flexible working hours