Intern - Customer Experience & Operations (m/f/d)
More than just sharing.
UMI Urban Mobility International GmbH puts electric vehicles on the road using the sharing principle. But we are so much more: as developers of holistic mobility concepts, we intend to make cities healthier, greener, less cluttered and more appealing places to live, now and for generations to come.
What is WeShare and why does it exist?
WeShare is a service provided by UMI, and UMI is a sub-subsidiary of Volkswagen AG. This means that we not only have big ideas but also the resources to bring them to life. When it comes to mobility services, our goals are far from complete.
Why we do what we do.
Cities are organisms: they grow and change. We intend to contribute by helping to shape the future of our cities. Flexible mobility has the potential to change our lifestyle forever, we intend to lead the charge away from individual ownership toward sustainable mobility.
Your upcoming projects
- Support Customer Experience Operations with back-office tasks such as fine management and trip monitoring
- Contribute to a successful Customer Experience management through managing feedback sources, gathering and synthesizing customer feedback, helping with reports and making recommendations
- Be responsible for mapping the fine management process as well as testing and implementing the automation tool
- Contribute to the overall success of the department by being an active and engaged member of the team
- Have the chance to bring your own ideas to the table and drive them forward
- Qualification - you are working towards a degree in Business-related, Marketing or Social Sciences
- Microsoft Office - you are experienced in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Mindset - you have strong critical thinking skills to analyze and evaluate ideas, projects, and documents
- Working style - you are extremely organized and manage multiple and concurrent assignments
- Language skills - native German language and a strong English are a must
What we can offer you
- Paid internship
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies with a lot of responsibility and impact
- A great team in the heart of Berlin
- MacBook Pro