- Mit Berufserfahrung
understand.ai provides the training and validation data for autonomous cars to reliably and safely navigate the world.
Headquartered in Karlsruhe, our team has grown to 24 worker bees in less than a year. With our seed investment round closed, we are looking forward to expand our team in our offices in Karlsruhe and San Francisco.
Join us and become part of it!
- Set up, optimize and maintain our state-of-the-art deep learning infrastructure
- Shape and connect our on-premise and cloud infrastructure for higher efficiency
- Be responsible for the administration, monitoring and backup of our servers
- Automate processes and provisioning
- Improve our security strategy
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Strong background in Linux
- Experience with setting up a firewall, VPN and backup strategies
- Knowledge of network administration
- Experience with one of the major cloud providers e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with Big-Data frameworks is a plus
- Team player, eager to learn and hungry for new challenges
What we offer
- A crucial role in a young and dynamic startup
- Be part of a motivated, talented team in the heart of Karlsruhe
- A personal mentor from the team helping you with your technical progress and personal goals
- Free snacks and drinks
- Flexible working hours, home office, competitive salary and nap area