Startup Scout (m/f)
TechFounders paves the way for entrepreneurs and innovation.
We support companies and start-ups in taking on the challenges of our time and successfully creating new businesses from them. As a leading innovation and incubation center in Europe, UnternehmerTUM and TechFounders make an active contribution to solving societal challenges and strengthening the sustainability of Germany.
TechFounders is looking for a Startup Scout (Intern)
TechFounders is a 20-week accelerator program by UnternehmerTUM – the Center for Innovation and Business Creation at the Technische Universität München. The program brings together tech startups, world leading industry partners, and venture capital. The startups have the opportunity to prepare for their first customers and investors. We collaborate with top-tier industry partners and the best early stage and seed startups in their field.
We are looking for a highly motivated Venture Development Intern who would like to become part of a fast growing accelerator program.
- Worldwide search for the next big player with innovative technology
- Fill the startups application pipeline for the next batches
- Organization and structuring of data within the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Motivate startups to apply for the program while fulfilling both quality and quantity requirements
- Streamlining the process of finding, communicating with, processing, and evaluating potential startups
- Crazy about startups
- All backgrounds are accepted while business, computer science and technical roles are preferred
- Tech savvy and solution oriented
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Mailchimp, Eventbrite, Wordpress
- Knowledge of online databases including Angellist and F6S.com is a plus
- Experience around data crawlers and extractors is a major plus
- Ability and intuition in deciding which startups are applicable and encourage them to apply
What we offer
- Dynamic working environment with flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes
- Team consisting of experienced entrepreneurs and experts
- Steep learning curve, a lot of responsibility and great freedom of action
- Access to a strong network of top-class mentors, industry partners, numerous high-profile startups and a 1,500 square-meter prototyping workshop
- Opportunity to develop contacts in the global and Munich Startup Scene
Type of contract
Full-time internship, 3-9 months
Entrepreneurship Center at the Campus of the Technische Universität München, Garching
Cover letter, Resume / CV, Important qualifications and references
Christian Lindener, TechFounders
UnternehmerTUM Projekt GmbH, Lichtenbergstraße 6, 85748 Garching
Please submit your application by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org