Head of Community & Customer Support (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Unikrn Inc. - a company running the world's top regulated eSports betting platform with offices in Seattle, Las Vegas, Sydney and Berlin.
Founded by Rahul Sood and Karl Flores in 2014, we provide eSports fans and newcomers alike a safe and legal place to gather, game, and bet on eSports. With games such as League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2 and more, there’s always something to watch and bet on at Unikrn.
Investors such as Ashton Kutcher and Mark Cuban - to name just a few - believe in our mission. We host events, we stream and we even own our own cryptocurrency!
Come join as our new:
Head of Customer Community & Customer Service
What you can expect
- A steep learning curve and the chance to grow with an internationally, well-funded Unicorn
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to contribute to the team’s success
- Supportive, international team of experts who inspire and support you
- Flat hierarchies and close work with project leaders and our management board
- Typical startup environment: soft drinks, snacks for free, team events and a super modern workplace
- Lead, define and shape the strategy of the Community Management and Customer Support teams across an array of esports-related products
- Ensuring that customer requests are handled efficiently and effectively according to quality and performance standards
- Handling sensitive customer issues related to payments, fraud and money laundering
- Building up a vibrant community of and fostering the relationship with esports fans, betting customers and crypto-currency enthusiasts
- Build up and manage social media presence
- Liaise closely with marketing, product and technology teams
- Manage and further develop KPIs to assess performance and quality of customer support and community management
- Fluency in English, written and verbal
- Other languages are a bonus
- 3-5 years in a management position, leading teams of 20+ people
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Gambling experience is a strong plus
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong communicator, organised, reliable and target-oriented
- Passionate and excellent knowledge about games, esports is a plus
- Knowledge about sportsbetting and cryptocurrency is a plus
Apply now by sending your CV, earliest starting date and your salary expectations via E-Mail.