IT Solution Architect (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Uptodate is a Corporate Start-up of the Versicherungskammer, located in Munich. The Start-up has been built with the aim to create a platform-based digital ecosystem in the area of living to make people’s life easier, securer and more convenient.
Become part of an entrepreneurial team!
About your role
- Design and build new products (mobile, web and backend) together with our development and product teams, take existing solutions (like HolidayCare) from MVP to mature level
- Define our central smart home hub and integrate existing 3rd party solutions
- Hands on coding as much as defining infrastructure and product requirements
- Define an architectural vision for junior teams, consult senior development teams on
scalability and security
- Conduct feasibility studies for new product ideas
- Playing an active role in defining the growing tech stack
- Your goal #1 is to get new features into production fast - with the big picture in mind.
- Agile product development is your way to build great products - Scrum, Kanban, CI/CD & DEVOPS are some of your favorite methodologies
- You know that quality and NFRs can’t be tested into software - so you make sure this is dealt with from the start
- You love complex problems - and are able to break them down in small pieces
- You strive to understand functional requirements as much as tech requirements
- English is a must - German optional (but you’ll need to learn it)
- Profound experience with current mainstream technologies - AWS, Docker, nginx, node.js - is a plus
We work in a young interdisciplinary team, which fosters an open-minded feedback culture, and freedom to create and build awesome products.
Are you interested? Send your application via email.