Affiliate Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Urban Sports Club (USC) is the most flexible and diverse sports offer with over 50 types of sports and over 5000 partner venues across Europe. All of this in only one membership at a fixed price and without any long term contract.
Team USC is full of active, open-minded people from all over the world. We are over 250 employees in nine different locations across Europe - all with the same USC community spirit. We live out our motto “WorkOUT Life Balance” and want to spread the word about it.
In Germany, Italy, France, Portugal and Spain you can visit a local yoga studio, go swimming, bouldering, enjoy a gym session, take a dance class or make new friends in one of our team sports communities. You can help us to achieve our mission of inspiring millions of people to lead an active and healthy life.
As Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be part of our performance marketing team. Your role will be focused on opening and growing our Affiliate Marketing efforts while taking over the management a small base of existing affiliate partners.
You devise and implement a data-led marketing approach, set the strategy for delivering impactful and scalable campaigns to drive performance towards defined KPIs.
The position is full-time (40 hours per week) and based in Berlin.
How you apply your skills
- You create new programs and campaigns aimed at the acquisition of new affiliates
- you carry out campaigns for existing affiliate partners
- You utilize data and reports to monitor campaign performance and determine how to optimize results for growth
- There is a significant research aspect to this job because you must seek out and attract new affiliates to grow your potential network
What you need to succeed
- You've done a bachelor's or preferably a master's degree in a relevant field and have at least 2-4 years of experience in affiliate marketing, ideally complemented by knowledge in other performance marketing disciplines
- You have experience with the leading affiliate platforms and programs in the industry such as awin, Rakuten etc.
- You are a true team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence within a highly matrixed organization
- You combine analytical and problem-solving skills with superior organizational and project management skills
- You are a born Multi-tasker who is flexible and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You're able to generate and create reports using Excel
- You write and speak German at native level and have full professional capability in English
What's in it for you
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
We're looking forward to your application, including Cover letter, CV, salary expectations and a possible start date! Please apply via the link.