PR Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Urban Sports Clubis the largest and most flexible flat-rate sports offer with over50types of sports and over8000partner venues across Europe. Whether you want to build your yoga practice in your hometown, get a taste of the mountain air in an Italian bouldering hall, attend a ballet course in the French capital, or surf the Atlantic - it’s all within reach with just one membership!
Headquartered in Berlin and with 8 additional European offices, the team at Urban Sports Club is made up of 400+ dynamic and open-minded employees dedicated to our mission: to inspire millions of people to lead an active and healthy life. To do so, we support one another, we push one another, and we help each other grow. We are each others’ coach and cheerleader.
With a focus on wellness, we also live by our motto, “WorkOUT Life Balance.” We give our best while we’re in the office, and we know when it’s time to leave the field and recharge. Apply to join the team and help us continue to grow Europe’s largest sports community.
We are looking for a creative and organized PR Manager to join our PR team in Berlin. Here you will connect cross-functionally across comms stakeholders to develop engaging stories. The role focuses on consumer comms project planning, targeting and story development, but also supports corporate and B2B communications. You will work with our external PR agency and help drive the company’s success in placement across lifestyle and consumer media. To ensure a consistent message you will liaise with internal and international communications as well as CSR.
Join our team and help us to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life!
- Develop and manage PR campaigns in Germany including communications planning, content development and execution while aligning with our international PR efforts
- Steer agency strategy for managing relationships, clarifying company positions, and to develop and drive proactive pitches to increase Urban Sports Club brand exposure and awareness in consumer-related publications
- Build long-lasting relationships with journalists, bloggers, ambassadors and influencers to continually highlight Urban Sports Club in the media and on external channels
- Plan and organize PR events and provide on-site support at those our events team is staging by helping with image maintenance and establishing
- Manage and help develop strategies for measuring communication effectiveness and outcomes
- Work with the local agency to respond to media inquiries
What you need to succeed
- You have a strong background creating PR campaigns or communications in an editorial office, PR agency or company communications department, ideally with a lifestyle or sports focus
- You are skilled in creative writing and can compose target-group-specific texts keeping in mind the German media landscape and focusing on new and digital media formats
- You have experience managing measurement tools
- You are as enthusiastic about strategic topics as you are about B2C communication and consumer-oriented product communication
- Your German is at native level and you communicate fluently and convincingly in business English. Additional European languages are a plus
Our offer to you
- The chance to shape how Urban Sports Club is presented and perceived around the world
- An indefinite contract and full-time position at a mission-driven workplace where your daily tasks will help people lead a happy and healthy life.
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).