Account Manager (m/f/d) Partner Management - France
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Urban Sports Club (USC) is the most flexible and diverse sports offer with over 50 types of sports and over 5000 partner venues across Europe. All of this in only one membership at a fixed price and without any long term contract.
Team USC is full of active, open-minded people from all over the world. We are over 250 employees in nine different locations across Europe - all with the same USC community spirit. We live out our motto “WorkOUT Life Balance” and want to spread the word about it.
In Germany, Italy, France, Portugal and Spain you can visit a local yoga studio, go swimming, bouldering, enjoy a gym session, take a dance class or make new friends in one of our team sports communities. You can help us to achieve our mission of inspiring millions of people to lead an active and healthy life.
As an Account Manager (f/m/d) in the Partner Management department you are the contact person for our French partners. Your main responsibility is to guarantee a successful and trustful cooperation. From the beginning on you are involved in all areas of the partner management department and you take care of all concerns of our partners to ensure a long-lasting relationship. The position is located in Berlin.
How you apply your skills
- You take care of the requests from partners, optimize processes and coordinate changes with a problem-solving attitude
- You are responsible for the accurate and appealing presentation of the partners on our platform
- You help the partner acquisition team through research or database maintenance
- You create and present reports from the partner management department and are the interface to other departments
What you need to succeed
- You have gained first experiences in the partner or customer support
- You can communicate on a native level in French and have good English skills
- You are communicative, outgoing and organized
- You are a self-starting, structured and self-organized Person who quickly sees what needs to be done
- You have a confident appearance and excellent communication skills
- You share our vision, our goals, and are a sports enthusiast interested in new technologies
What's in it for you
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership
We're looking forward to your application, including Cover letter, CV, salary expectations and a possible start date! Please apply via the link.