Candidate Experience Coordinator (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Urban Sports Club (USC) is the most flexible and diverse sports offer with over 50 types of sports and over 5000 partner venues across Europe. All of this in only one membership at a fixed price and without any long term contract.
Team USC is full of active, open-minded people from all over the world. We are over 250 employees in nine different locations across Europe - all with the same USC community spirit. We live out our motto “WorkOUT Life Balance” and want to spread the word about it.
In Germany, Italy, France, Portugal and Spain you can visit a local yoga studio, go swimming, bouldering, enjoy a gym session, take a dance class or make new friends in one of our team sports communities. You can help us to achieve our mission of inspiring millions of people to lead an active and healthy life.
As a Candidate Experience Coordinator (f/m/d) at the Urban Sports Club you support our recruiting team on a full-cycle recruiting journey to give our candidates a warm and respectful feeling along the entire process. That way, you keep your recruiters' back free and actively design our growth and success story. Your office is placed in Berlin.
How you apply your skills
- Working closely with our recruiters along the entire recruiting process - from the first contact to the offer - you ensure the needs of the candidate are championed at each step of the journey and look for ways to create moments of delight
- Using a variety of automation tools and platforms, you expedite and optimise our candidates scheduling and interviewing experience, ensuring a quick turnaround time for the candidate and for USC
- Collaborating with the Head of Recruiting, you analyse candidate surveys and candidate data and use data visualisation methods to communicate our results for the business
- Lead projects based on candidate feedback to enhance the overall candidate journey
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to create engaging and highly personalised candidate communication including candidate packs, travel packs etc.
- Form part of our onboarding team to ensure candidates have a smooth journey from candidate to employee
What you need to succeed
- You love change and have a deep understanding of the challenges of a fast business growth
- You are passionate about helping others and creating unique experiences
- You have already gained professional experience in an administrative position
- You fluently speak German and have a very good command of English
- You have excellent communication skills and manners
What's in it for you
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
We're looking forward to your application, including Cover letter, CV, salary expectations and a possible start date! Please apply via the link.