City Manager France (m/f/d)
Urban Sports Club offers a flexible sports flatrate. The mission is to help people lead a more healthy and active lifestyle. Club members can choose from 50+ activities - ranging from classic gym workout, swimming, yoga, or bouldering, to team sports and lots more - and more than 3.000 partner venues in Germany's major cities and 500 in Paris, France and 50 in Rome (Italy). Variety, flexible conditions as well as team sports and wellness are offered both for private customers and companies.
Urban Sports GmbH was founded in 2012 by Moritz Kreppel and Benjamin Roth in Berlin, Germany. After two years of bootstrapping, the company secured an early-stage financing in 2015 and went on to acquire four of its German competitors. In December 2016, the former competitor Somuchmore joined the German market leader; FITrate joined in 2018.
As City Manager (m/f), you are in charge of developing the Urban Sports Club offer around France. This entails finding and acquiring quality sports and wellness providers in different cities and building lasting relationships with them. The position is based in Paris.
- Prospect, qualify and contact potential partners, convince them of the merits of a partnership and ultimately sign a partnership agreement
- You work with the support of a CRM
- Through telephone and face-to-face conversations, you will build strong, lasting relationships with sports providers
- When challenges to the partnerships in your city arise, you are there to ensure that a timely and satisfactory solution is found for all involved
- You are a salesperson at heart and highly motivated
- You have some experience in partner, or customer, acquisition either over the phone or in person
- You have very good communication skills, love social interactions and enjoy negotiating
- You are an organized and pro-active self-starter
- You are rigorous and attach importance to details
- You have successfully completed your college education or equivalent
- You have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Your native language is French but you are also proficient in English. German, whilst not mandatory, is a plus
- You are eager to work in a young and dynamic start-up, learn a lot and take on new responsibilities
- You share our vision, our goals, and are a sports enthusiast interested in new technologies
- Join an international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals that enjoy what they do
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- Regular team events and, of course, an Urban Sports Club subscription for you and one other person
- Full-time permanent employment contract, attractive pay and other benefits
If you enjoy telephone acquisitions, negotiations and building lasting business relationships, and are someone who actively pursues your goals, then Urban Sports Club is the right place for you!
We are looking forward to your application (incl. your CV, motivation letter,
earliest start date and your salary expectations) via the link in the contact info!