(Junior) Copywriter / Editor EN (m/f/d)
We are looking for a creative and communicative (Junior) Marketing Copywriter/Editor EN to join our Marketing team in Berlin. As a (Junior) Marketing Copywriter/Editor EN, you will brainstorm, write, and edit original copy for multiple departments. In this role, you will have the opportunity to combine your creative spirit and passion for organization to deliver engaging, high-quality copy and bring Urban Sports Club to life for potential customers. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life. You could be supporting us for 20 - 30h per week.
- Brainstorm, write, edit, and deliver copy for a wide range of elements and materials, including, but not limited to the website, blog, brochures, presentations, or social media posts
- Collaborate with your small but mighty team of fellow copywriters supporting the Marketing team with copy production and translation
- Provide high-quality copy and reliable service to other departments, ie. Sales or Partner Management
What you need to succeed
- You hold a degree in business administration, media, PR, marketing and / or communication, or a similar field
- You have already completed your first working experience in a relevant area and have gained a strong ability to understand different parts of the business and their individual needs and goals
- You give great attention to details and have high standards concerning the quality of your work
- You combine conceptual creative thinking with exceptional and timely content delivery
- You are a team-player, a creative storyteller, and someone people can count on
- You share our vision, our goals and are willing to go the extra-mile to make Urban Sports Club a success
- You are a native English speaker with excellent oral and written communication skills, German C1 level preferred, further languages (ie French, Spanish, Italian) are a plus
Our offer to you
- The chance to shape how Urban Sports Club is presented and perceived around the world
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office, choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully-equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
If you want to convey your creativity and passion on paper and make a positive impact, please send us your convincing writing portfolio with a few samples - the Urban Sports Club team is waiting for you!
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof)