Head of Customer Service (m/w/d)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We are looking for a passionate and proactive Operations Controller to join our Finance team in Berlin. As Operations Controller, you will receive the opportunity to make a real impact on our rapid growth across Europe. With your high level of motivation and strong willingness to learn, you will help steer the group-wide reporting and forecasting processes involving different levels of stakeholders (investors, HQ, subsidiaries across Europe). In this role, you will also work closely with a wide range of corporate functions and levels to develop efficient and strategic mid- and long-term business plans. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Develop and maintain our controlling systems and processes
- Deliver high-quality, timely, and proactive result analysis to support decision-making
- Serve as the go-to for various stakeholders within the company like management, controlling, and other internal departments
- Provide and enhance our cost management / expense controls, performance methods, and tools
- Support the financial planning process including sharing mid-year plan updates from an operations perspective
- Identify potential opportunities to optimize the efficiency and transparency of our processes (locally and international)
What you need to succeed
- You hold a university degree in business or economics, with a specialization in finance, accounting, controlling or a related field
- You have 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- You have a high affinity to numbers and their meaning in different contexts
- Your pronounced analytical skills are matched by your strong understanding of ERP systems
- You are skilled in MS Office, especially Excel
- You have good communication skills in German and can confidently, clearly, and convincingly communicate in English to a range of audiences from Senior Managers to Co-founders. Knowledge of French and/or Spanish is a plus.
Our offer to you
- A permanent contract and full-time position at a mission-driven workplace where your daily tasks will help people lead a happy and healthy life.
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office, choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully-equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).