(Senior) Recruiter (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Urban Sports Club (USC) is the most flexible and diverse sports offer with over 50 types of sports and over 5000 partner venues across Europe. All of this in only one membership at a fixed price and without any long term contract.
Team USC is full of active, open-minded people from all over the world. We are over 250 employees in nine different locations across Europe - all with the same USC community spirit. We live out our motto “WorkOUT Life Balance” and want to spread the word about it.
In Germany, Italy, France, Portugal and Spain you can visit a local yoga studio, go swimming, bouldering, enjoy a gym session, take a dance class or make new friends in one of our team sports communities. You can help us to achieve our mission of inspiring millions of people to lead an active and healthy life.
Being a key part of scaling Europe’s leading sports and wellness platform, you’ll have the opportunity to build high-performing teams, shape our recruiting function and have visible impact on our company culture and business output.
How you apply your skills
- Working closely with hiring managers, you are a trusted growth advisor and partner with them to understand resourcing needs and guide them through the hiring process
- Using a variety of platforms, you source candidates, continually looking for new and innovative ways to reach candidates and sell our Urban Sports opportunity
- Analyse all steps of the recruiting funnel, from sourcing to interviewing to closing, using relevant data to understand how to optimize our recruiting function with a strong focus on creating a world-class candidate experience
- Mentor and coach junior recruiters and apply your expertise as a recruiter through creating and executing training sessions
- Collaborating with employer brand, you act as a subject matter expert for the talent market to give input on campaigns and event opportunities
What you need to succeed
- A successful track record as an end-to-end recruiter in a high-growth environment, ideally within the tech or digital industry
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Excellent skills as a business partner, knowing when to challenge and when to pick your battles
- Well-honed skills in making data-driven decisions and using data to influence hiring and overall business outcomes
- A passion for our mission to inspire people to lead healthy and active lives
- A drive to work hard, build incredible teams, scale an organization and have fun along the way
What's in it for you
- A permanent contract
- Choice of MacBook Air, iPhone or Windows laptop and Samsung phone
- The option for home office after initial training
- The benefits of a dog-friendly office
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of personal responsibility, creative scope and development potential
- A relaxed but powerful team
- Frequent team events, free beverages and snacks such as fruit & vegetables from GegessenWirdImmer
- A dynamic, startup-typical working atmosphere in Berlin
- A free L-membership in the Urban Sports Club
We're looking forward to your application, including Cover letter, CV, salary expectations and a possible start date! Please apply via the link.