Sales Manager (w/m/d) im Innendienst
Urban Sports Club offers a flexible sports flat rate. The goal is to motivate people to have the greatest and most varied sports offerings and to inspire them to live a healthy and active lifestyle. From fitness, yoga, swimming and climbing to team sports and wellness offers - members can choose from over 50 sports and more than 6,000 partner locations in Germany, France, Italy, Portugal & Spain to put together their individual training plan and check in via smartphone app for sports , Diversity, flexible conditions as well as organized team sport and wellness offers complete the award-winning offer for private and corporate customers.
Urban Sports Club was founded in 2012 by Moritz Kreppel and Benjamin Roth based in Berlin and grew initially self-financed. From 2015, the expansion followed in more than 20 other major cities and the acquisition of two competitors. In December 2016, competitor Somuchmore also joined the German market leader for sports flat rates. FITrate followed in January 2018 and INTERFIT in December of the same year.
As a sales manager (w / m / d) in the office, you are a competent partner and consultant for potential corporate clients. With your salesmanship charm, you convince companies of the added value of an Urban Sports Club membership. Your place of work is our office in Berlin.
How do you apply your skills
- You take care of telephone and written inquiries - from initial contact to the conclusion of a contract
- You research and actively contact potential new customers and create tailor-made offers
- You explain the advantages and possibilities of adapting our innovative company offer to the needs of individual customers
- You work strategically with your colleagues in the field
- You continuously optimize your sales process to ensure even smoother processing
- You support in other sales tasks, such as competitive analysis and the creation of presentations for customer-specific solutions
What you need to succeed
- You can not wait to pick up the phone in the morning
- You have salesmanship and unconditional customer orientation
- You are self-initiative, structured and self-organized
- You have first work experience and proven sales success in similar roles
- You communicate fluently in German and in English you can express yourself well.
- You can identify with our goals and our product to a great extent
What's in it for you
- A permanent full-time job and flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of personal responsibility, creative freedom and development potential
- A relaxed but powerful team
- Regular team events, free drinks and snacks like Coffee Circle Coffee and Fruits & Vegetables are eaten by
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Berlin
- A free L membership in the Urban Sports Club
We look forward to receiving your complete online application (CV, motivation letter, possible start date and salary requirements) via the job link given in the contact field.