Junior Office Manager (m/f/d)
Urban Sports Club (USC) is the most flexible and diverse sports offer with over 50 types of sports and over 8000 partner venues in 10 countries across Europe. Whether you want to build your yoga practice in your hometown, get a taste of the mountain air in an Italian bouldering hall, attend a ballet course in the French capital, or surf the Atlantic, it’s all within reach!
Headquartered in Berlin and with 8 additional European offices, the team at Urban Sports Club is made up of 400+ dynamic and open-minded employees dedicated to our mission: to inspire millions of people to lead an active and healthy life. To do so, we support one another, we push one another, and we help each other grow. We are each others’ coach and cheerleader.
With a focus on wellness, we also live by our motto, “WorkOUT Life Balance.” We give our best while we’re in the office, and we know when it’s time to leave the field and recharge. Apply to join the team and help us continue to grow Europe’s largest sports community.
We are looking for an organized and motivated Junior Office Manager to join our Office Management team in Berlin, which forms the important organizational backbone of the company. Whatever you do, you pay special attention to details, love tidiness and cleanliness, work in a structured manner and regularly consult with your team lead. As our internal service provider and Feel Good Manager, you always remain friendly and calm and enable your colleagues to work happily. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Be the first contact person for our guests, suppliers and external partners
- Organize internal catering and culinary goodies for your colleagues
- Handle suppliers, control the inventory and be responsible for the ordering of everything “food & beverage”
- Make sure the office is nice and tidy, follow up with internal and external cleaning personnel where necessary
- Help to plan and execute company events
- Handle the seating plan to make sure all teams are in the right space within the building
- Find personal projects like making the office more appealing with additional plants or equipping our terrace with furniture
- Take on various administrative tasks and projects related to the office in close cooperation with your team leader and the rest of the office management team
What you need to succeed
- You are an organizational talent and ideally, have first experience in a similar role
- You like to go the extra mile to ensure a great work environment for your colleagues
- You work independently, accurately and with foresight
- You set priorities and you like to take the initiative
- You convince through your positive charisma and your professionalism
- You are reliable and keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- You have excellent knowledge of German and very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Our offer to you
- An indefinite contract and a full-time position at a mission-driven workplace where your daily tasks will help people lead a happy and healthy life.
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including regular team events, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).