Product Manager (m/f/d)
Urban Sports Club (USC) is all about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 3.000 partner venues all over Germany and in further European metropolises like Rome and Paris with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like, all within a flexible, short-term contract.
At USC we are passionate about sport, think on our feet and find bold new solutions while working in an international team. Our goal is to build a community. We are more than just a flat-rate fitness membership! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities across Germany.
Our Product Manager position is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on Urban Sports Club’s rapidly growing member base across Europe. We’re looking for a passionate person who has proven experience in working in product management and shows a strong appetite for learning and continuous improvement. You will be able to further develop our product in key areas with limited time and resources to appeal in a growing and ever more demanding and competitive market. The position is located in our Berlin office.
- Translate the needs of the Urban Sports Club membership, internal stakeholders and partner studios into highly usable and engaging products
- Work closely with Urban Sports Club software engineers and UX designers to design and develop features whose business impact can be clearly measured
- Own product KPIs and roadmaps
- Be responsible for features and products from inception to end of life
- Be data-driven and work in an agile environment constantly testing new ideas and innovations to maximize value for our members
- Work within and improve our processes to help our developers work as effectively as possible
- 2 or more years‘ as a Product Manager working across the complete product life cycle
- Substantial experience in developing mobile apps and measuring the success of new developments
- Experience of user interviews, surveying and testing high definition mockups on users
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritize ideas fort he most impact given limited resources
- Proven track record of excellent collaboration with UX/UI designers and software developers
- Excellent communication skills in English for a range of audiences from end users to senior managers and company co-founders. Knowledge of German, French and Spanish is a plus
- Experience in B2C
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership
We are looking forward to your application (incl. your CV, motivation letter,
earliest start date and your salary expectations)!