Team Lead SEO (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Urban Sports Club (USC) is the most flexible and diverse sports offer with over 50 types of sports and over 7000 partner venues in 7 countries across Europe. Whether you want to build your yoga practice in your hometown, get a taste of the mountain air in an Italian bouldering hall, attend a ballet course in the French capital, or surf the Atlantic, it’s all within reach!
Headquartered in Berlin and with 8 additional European offices, the team at Urban Sports Club is made up of 400+ dynamic and open-minded employees dedicated to our mission: to inspire millions of people to lead an active and healthy life. To do so, we support one another, we push one another, and we help each other grow. We are each others’ coach and cheerleader.
With a focus on wellness, we also live by our motto, “WorkOUT Life Balance.” We give our best while we’re in the office, and we know when it’s time to leave the field and recharge. Apply to join the team and help us continue to grow Europe’s largest sports community.
We are looking for an analytical and proactive Team Lead SEO to join our Marketing team in Berlin. In this role you will lead and develop our SEO team and enable them to meet challenging goals. In this role you will be able to develop global strategies and continue to build up our in-house SEO capabilities. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- You lead and develop the SEO team
- You analyze the current challenges and develop a holistic SEO strategy in accordance with our Performance Marketing Team
- You create a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth and visibility
- You coordinate & lead internal SEO projects in collaboration with partners from Product, Technology and Marketing
- You measure the scope and the efficiency of SEO initiatives through reports
- You lead external agencies and consultants
What you need to succeed
- Excellent tactical experience and advanced strategic instincts
- You know how to back up your strategy by using marketing attribution models
- You successfully led and grew a team before
- You have strong project management skills are experienced with product management
- You can draft content marketing strategies
- You’re an excellent communicator which allows you to effectively work with agencies and internal stakeholders
- You know your way around and you can help others make the most of the following tools: Google Toolset (Webmaster, Analytics, Ads), Screaming Frog, Wordpress, Metabase, Moz, Semrush
- You’re no stranger to App Store Optimization and Voice Search
Our offer to you
- An indefinite contract and full-time position at a mission-driven workplace where your daily tasks will help people lead a happy and healthy life.
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).