Tech Recruiter (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Urban Sports Club (USC) is the most flexible and diverse sports offer with over 50 types of sports and over 5000 partner venues across Europe. All of this in only one membership at a fixed price and without any long term contract.
Team USC is full of active, open-minded people from all over the world. We are over 250 employees in nine different locations across Europe - all with the same USC community spirit. We live out our motto “WorkOUT Life Balance” and want to spread the word about it.
In Germany, Italy, France, Portugal and Spain you can visit a local yoga studio, go swimming, bouldering, enjoy a gym session, take a dance class or make new friends in one of our team sports communities. You can help us to achieve our mission of inspiring millions of people to lead an active and healthy life.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter (w/m/d) to drive the growth of our Tech department in Berlin!
How you apply your skills
- Own the recruitment process with End2End responsibility in an area of expertise such as backend, product, mobile etc.
- Consult our Tech Hiring Managers in all recruitment related topics, acting as a trusted advisor on team growth
- Actively sourcing and approaching tech talent matching USC’s values and requirements
- Steadily looking for new and creative ways to find and attract suitable candidates
- Represent Urban Sports Club at fairs, events, meet-ups and tech conferences
- Continuously look for ways to improve our candidate’s experience through journey mapping and analysis of candidate feedback
What you need to succeed
- A track record in tech recruiting, ideally in a fast paced start-up, agency or consultancy environment
- Passion about tech and a deep understanding of candidate’s needs
- Ability to challenge requirements and partner with hiring managers
- Communicate in English fluently and in a well structured way
- Possess a strong analytical and business mindset
- A drive to work hard, build incredible teams, scale an organization and have fun along the way
What's in it for you
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Paris and Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership
We're looking forward to your application, including Cover letter, CV, salary expectations and a possible start date! Please apply via the link.