User Acquisition & CRM Manager (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
// This is your workplace
Mimi Hearing Technologies, founded in 2014 in Berlin, is one of the most promising startups in themHealth / sound space. We develop tools for people to explore their hearing health and enjoy a unique & personalized music listening experience - we strive to be the forefront of sound innovation.
The Mimi team is a diverse group of innovators with strong expertise in audio- and sound engineering, product, communication and business design. Our skills are deeply rooted in science, psychoacoustics and engineering. A few facts:
- Mimi Hearing Test is the number one hearing test app in the AppStore with over one million tested ears worldwide
- Mimi Music is revolutionizing the way how people listen to Music
- Two patents filed + two patents in the pipeline
- Close cooperation with Charité Berlin and medical certification of our products
Our vision is to set a new standard for the way we listen and become the #1 technology for personalized sound and hearing health.
// Who we are looking for
We are committed to create a culture which nourishes personal growth as the base for company growth. We are a learning organisation which means, we love to work with people who start doing things, fail and learn fast in order to keep moving instead of waiting and drafting the perfect solutions.
- oversee paid UA from concept to completion
- create, implement, measure and optimize performance marketing campaigns across multiple channels (AdWords, Facebook, Networks)
- manage paid User Acquisition from implementation to measurement
- coordinate organic UA (ASO, A/B Tests etc.)
- analyze performance data and take appropriate action in order to optimize key performance indicators (KPIs)
- lead the development, and execution of programs aimed at improving user engagement and retention via CRM channels: Email, Push, In-App
- independently carry out A/B tests to improve conversion using mobile CRM tools, including writing your own copy and developing basic graphic design when needed
- partner closely with members of the product team to optimize and automate app-based communications
- identify and own key metrics necessary to establish customer-focused and results-oriented campaign strategies
It would be great if you
- have 1-2 years of experience of managing marketing or UA campaigns, preferably in mobile
- are an analytical thinker with the ability to handle complex tasks in a fast-paced environment
- bring expertise in tracking and attribution
- have experience with creating CRM strategies & owning CRM campaigns
- are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online/mobile marketing and measurement
- are a good networker with strong interpersonal skills and a passion to work across diverse teams
- are proficient in English and German and have exceptional communication skills
- Have a passion for health tech and want to change the status quo of how we consume sound
If you have a demonstrable track record in only one of the fields, but are willing to throw yourself into a new field, please still reach out to us!
Your CV is most probably an amazing document which we will certainly read. Yet, an entrepreneurial mindset and an urge to change the status quo means almost as much as good grades to us. We read every single motivation letter, therefore take some time to tell us why you would be a great fit for Mimi.
Please send an email with your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .