User Experience Designer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We help to reduce supply chain disruptions due to natural disasters, sanctions and many other causes and create visibility for the eco-friendliness and sustainable production policies of companies world-wide. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
We are expanding rapidly and our company values are to think big, get things done, be efficient and act respectfully. In serving our customers, we work cooperatively across departments to ensure their success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our people and allow them to decide what the best approach is to achieve goals, win in our market and have successful customers.
Are you ready to take an opportunity to jump start your career with the next SaaS champion in Supply Chain Risk Management? Then read this carefully! For our Munich office we are looking for a motivated team player as our User Experience Designer (m/f)
- You work closely with Product Management and Development in an agile manner to actively improve the value of riskmethods' products.
- You heavily influence the direction of our design and user flow.
- You design prototypes, validate concepts and prepare development-ready visuals for production.
- You create user-friendly UIs for complex flows and actively work to reduce complexity through visual design.
- You are responsible for establishing consistent design guidelines across our SaaS offering.
- You are an all-rounder with relevant experience in User Experience Design for websites or SaaS applications.
- You bring in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards into the company.
- You are proficient in creating wireframes, designs, user flow diagrams, style guides, prototypes and other interactive visualizations.
- You know how to apply different discovery/user research methods in order to validate usability directly with users.
- You have visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and/ or other tools for visual design.
- You have big ideas, but take an iterative approach when it comes to implementation.
- You can speak both English and German at a conversational level.
If you’re not sure whether you have the right qualifications, we encourage you to talk to us.
Interested? We offer
- A tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual looking to continue the career in a fascinating company!
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- A wide range of options regarding working times and work locations.
- Our office is in the center of the beautiful "in" part of Munich, Haidhausen, which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV:
Please also include your availability and salary expectations. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Ursula Jocham – firstname.lastname@example.org