(UX) Designers (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for passionate designers that want to collaborate, learn, while building software products that are part of Volkswagen’s digital transformation.
The Digital:Lab does digital transformation within the Volkswagen Group
The Volkswagen Digital:Lab based in Berlin is part of the group’s approach to take on the challenges posed by the digital transformation. For the industry and our society data driven services and business models have become and will be more and more significant.
Our goal is to build products beyond the scope of the traditional Volkswagen core business in order to create a new digital ecosystem for the group. We are dedicated to change the future mobility experience of our customers and support the process towards becoming an integrated mobility service provider.
The Volkswagen Digital:Lab’s philosophy resembles a new kind of cooperation - whether it is the strong belief in a low-hierarchy- and equality-based culture within our team of professionals or the way we collaborate with our external business partners – which are mainly start-ups, academic institutions and tech companies.
For the first two years of our ramp-up our on-site partner Pivotal Labs helps us adapt to their best practice in lean and agile software development methodologies.
We talk to our customers and iterate quickly - using lean and agile methodologies
- Collaborate with our partners from internal business units like sales, marketing and R&D to understand their vision of a promising product for the customer and then break it down into a backlog of user stories that can be designed and implemented
- Sustainably implement our iterative, lean, agile and XP-based development process while focusing on the delivery of a minimum viable product (MVP) through early validation with our customers
- Work hands-on as teams of data scientists, designers, developers and product managers to design, validate and deliver software that meets our users’ needs and requirements
- Conduct user research, testing and analysis
- Innovate and iterate on lean and agile processes and share what works and what could be better
What we are looking for...
- You approach work from an empathetic human-centered perspective in small and big conversations
- You can start a project from research and understanding user needs to shipping a pixel-perfect software
- You can simplify complex problems into elegant workflows
- You have close relationship with code and can "speak the language" of our developers
- You thrive in a collaborative and open environment where you can represent design but share a balanced leadership of the project
- You live and breath the Lean UX mentality
- At least 2+ years of professional software design experience
- Bonus: You have a degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Product Design, UX, Communication, Graphic Design
Want to see how we work at the Digital:Lab? Check out our video on Youtube.
Could we make you interested in becoming a designer in the Volkswagen Digital:Lab Berlin?
Send us your design portfolio and resume to email@example.com! :)