UX Researcher (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
You want to change the way people consume fashion news and the way they shop at the same time - then STYLIGHT is the place for you! We are looking for a UX Researcher to join us at the soonest possible date. Working with a world-class engineering and design team, you will be responsible for improving the user experience & monetization of our website.
- You conduct extensive research on UX - how to make our search pages accessible, intuitive and fun.
- You perform & analyse user interviews, usability tests, focus groups as well as surveys and prototyping is nothing new for you.
- You define personas and develop customer journeys, based on user feedback and metrics.
- You are always on top of the latest digital product development trend & like experimenting with new ideas and features.
- You have a degree in Interaction, Graphic- or Media Design, Computer Science, Psychology or similar.
- You bring at least 1 year of working experience in UX Design & Research - ideally in an e-commerce surrounding.
- You understand the technical constraints & capabilities of designs and are able to communicate your findings effectively to engineers and designers.
- Your have a very good command of the English language.
- We’re designers, developers and product managers. We take care of STYLIGHT’s website to work, look and feel great.
- We shepherd products from concept through launch to life. We are running lean. Build, measure, learn.
- We optimize the user experience and monetization of our website.
- Together with our developers we are an agile team, doing sprints of two weeks.
- We love code as much as we love Sketch, Photoshop and Analytics.
Why Join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.com/About and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on stylight.com/jobs. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!