UX/UI Designer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Number26 builds the most modern bank account in Europe and the first one that you can manage entirely on your smartphone. Since April 2015 Peter Thiel, co-founder of PayPal, and Valar Ventures are connected to us as investors and support us in achieving our vision. Additional early stage premium partners are Earlybird Venture Capital, Redalpine Venture Partners, Axel Springer AG and well-known visionaries in the field Fintech area. Join our team and be part of this great vision to make Mobile Banking easy and customer-oriented.
- You work with our product manager and designer to determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs
- You define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- You communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
- You develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed
- You create compelling and unique designs and experiences with great attention to detail
- Hands-on production and design of creative assets
- You have spectacular visual design skills and always put the customer first obsessing over simplicity, frictionless usability and pixel perfectio.
- You have designed native iOS and Android apps for both phones and tablets, are excited and passionate about new and well-designed mobile apps and technologies
- You are familiar with design patterns, the latest trends and SDK capabilities of iOS and Android operating systems yet are not afraid thinking out-of-the-box when there is reason to deviate from existing standards and patterns
- You are able to manage your own time, whether working on a team in a collaborative environment or working independently.
- You enjoy working closely with a development team and is something you have done previously
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator)
- You have some UX experience in developing personas and conducting user testing
- You have a University degree, a quick learning ability and structured thinking
- Aside from designing well, you can speak English fluently
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting and varied tasks
- Great colleagues
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- One of the most beautiful offices with modern amenities in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive remuneration + drinks and snacks for free
So, what are you waiting for? Grow with us and shape our company in the starter phase! We look forward to receiving your application including CV and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org.