UX/UI Designer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
At zenloop we´re all about improving relationships with NPS.
We help our customers collect, analyze and act on feedback.
We are a driven, dedicated startup with a fantastic team spirit.
We love to learn, we love to grow, we love getting things done, but most importantly:
we live our mission.
We are improving relationships. Day by day. And we are also doing this within our team.
We love diversity and different perspectives.
We are the zenloop family. Come and join us!
At zenloop the role of UX/UI Designer is to build a product that solves user’s needs, make them happy and increase their satisfaction. You are responsible for conceiving and conducting user-centered approach in your process. You will also own and improve the design of our application, you will focus on how things look and how the users will interact with it to ensure a great user experience.
- Bring concepts from paper to prototype to final hand-off to engineering
- Generate creative ideas while building upon existing best practices in design and technology
- Take on UX responsibility (based on your comfort and development):
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Able to take risks, and make strategic design decisions related to core, and new functions.
- Improve the experience of the product and ensuring a consistent design language is applied across the product
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders
- Create interface designs that are visually attractive and fits users, business and tech requirements
What we´re looking for
- You love startups and a fast-paced environment
- You are a self-starter: You identify and work on projects as a solo designer
- You are passionate about design and UI
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- You are proficient with industry standard design tools like Photoshop or Illustrator
- You are a perfectionist and have a great eye for details
- You identify pain points and build user experience that meets our clients’ needs
- You can send us a portfolio with examples of your design work
- Ideally you should have 2+ years design experience
What you can expect:
We’ll provide a market-rate package and give you with the network, tools and freedom to grow and succeed in your role. If needed, we’ll also help you relocate to buzzing Berlin. If that’s not enough, you’ll also get an:
- Immediate start, full responsibility and space for your own ideas
- International and experienced team that will inspire and support you
- Performance-based culture focused on results and attitude
- Personal growth through training, network and deep insight into the startup scene
Last but not least, zenloop is an awesome place to work, with a fun atmosphere and lots of team events to bring our family closer together!
Ready to become a part of the zenloop family?
Start the conversation and tell us what’s important for you, and what the next step in your career is. We’d love to talk to you!
Please use this link and send us more details about you and your recent projects as well as some examples of your design work.
We look forward to hearing from you!