Head of Varengold Fintech Hub (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
About Varengold Bank
Varengold Bank AG is a German bank that was founded in 1995. We have offices in London and Sofia and shorty also in Berlin, but are at home in Hamburg. Our core business areas are Marketplace Banking and Commercial Banking.
Especially in Marketplace Banking, we see tremendous growth potential, because too many people and companies still have no access to capital or even banking services. We consider it our fundamental job as a bank to help change that. And we believe that the best way to do so is by supporting credit platforms in growing their businesses. These FinTechs can provide funds more efficiently, more effectively and on a much greater scale than we could directly.
Join us and raise with us to become THE bank for the marketplace lending industry and a preferred partner of FinTechs by being fast, technology-driven and solution-oriented.
- Forming and running our new Berlin based office.
- Ensuring the Bank’s success by maintaining goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients.
- Growing successfully our fintech customer base in Germany (especially Berlin) and in the Nordics, with a focus on online lending platforms.
- Acquiring, negotiating and managing lending transaction.
- Taking responsibility for all operative processes to ensure a successful client relationship.
- Working closely with other departments in our Hamburg headquarters.
- Reporting directly to the executive committee.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience in successfully launching new branches or entities, preferably in the fintech or finance industry.
- Outgoing and thriving personality, excited about building connections out of a pre-existing reliable network.
- Passionate about creating customer value by finding tailor-made solutions.
- Strong and ambitious deal-maker with self-driven work style.
- Persuasive and creative presenter.
- Proven track record in leading teams .
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in sales, customer relationship or account management or similar business activities.
- Successfully completed degree in Finance or Economics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, in German and English.
- Being a part of a small dynamic bank, which will allow you to have a direct impact.
- Flat hierarchies ensure that decisions are quickly put into practice.
- Actively participate in the change of the financial services industry.
- To personally develop within a company culture which combines the best of a free-thinking fin-tech with a business minded bank.
- Competitive and performance related pay as well as numerous other benefits.